- Islanders Magazine

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday, 18 August 2012

WINE COMPANY TOP SHOT, COLLINS BEAR IT ALL ON MARLANGO

When was your company established?

Along the line it was conceived in 2010 valencia Spain by J.P consult Nigeria Limited and was silently given to birth in March 2011 when our first import came in from. It consist of different ranges by his grace we have been able to access all regions and with a dream for our children’s children and make it successful not only in Africa but Asia, Australia and the rest of the world.
Can you tell us about the product itself, is it manufactured here or imported?
By his grace J.P consult produce in Spain and we also have manufacturing partners in Spain so we manufacture our own brands and we represent other companies here in Africa.
Who are the main partners here in Lagos?

We have FELIX ADEMOLA, JOSEPH JEGEDE, and my self COLLINS AIGBE.
What has the been the response so far from the public?

So far it’s been very good, Nigerians are great brands and they also allow great brands, they consume what is best for them and by his grace we have been able to penetrate the Nigeria market.
How do you create awareness about your products especially to an ordinary man on the street?

Ok! If you go to Spain and you ask of the Tempranelo Grade it’s one of the best grades to come out from the spring water in Spain once that is referred to you, you know you’re having the best. Once you take malanuet am sure you wouldn’t go back on Donelo products.
Do you sell on whole sale or retail?

We’re manufacturers we sell on whole sale but we’re have our outlets and partner Agencies and partner Distributors, all over Nigeria. We have in Lagos Island, Abuja, Kaduna, Knewi, Aba, Onitsha, and also in Abakaliki.
Do you operate in Lagos alone?
.
We have 3 ware houses, we have one in Ikeja, another in Ogba and Emalu ware house that is the trade fair in Ondo State .
Wines are mostly available and consumed in clubs and bars, are your wines preferred at the clubs as well?

I don’t subscribe to that motion that it’s really affected in bars and clubs. Wines are rich with meals. If you eat different meals you need wine even your local Eba you need wine to relax after eating, you could have visitors in your house you need wine. In lines with the night life in Nigeria marango wines have been generally accepted. As I speak we have partnership with Eko Hotel and suites and 7 major restaurants in Victoria Island and its spreading fast. All major supermarkets in Abuja have marango wine.
 
Looking at Marango wine does it have any restrictions on either age or when it should be taken?

Marango wine should not be consumed indiscriminately. You should consume marango wine as a relaxing factor. There is nothing that can’t be abused even the water we drink, so it shouldn’t be abused and it is strictly above 18 years of age that is the Federal accepted level. In other countries like Honk-Kong you should be 21 before you start drinking marango wine and I am satisfied with the Asian market. The Asian market is growing bigger than Africa but am sure we will keep it up.
Islander: How affordable is your wine?

Very reasonable. Right now we are conducting a promo on marango wine, because I want the wine in every home no matter where you live, it is not a discriminant factor.
Islander: can you tell us briefly about yourself?

My name are Collins Aigbe am from Edo State, Nigeria. I am into Business and I am president Hosh and Group of Companies with J.P Consult. Which is a subsidiary of Hoshand Group of Companies, we are into hospitality, banking Equipment and hospital equipment.
Describe your person and lifestyle?

I am cool, I like to swim, like to meet people, so I hang out with the little time I have. I’m also a party animal but you make sure you involve God in everything you do it helps to balance the situation.
Do you have time for leisure?
Yes, I take time out once in a year to travel out of Nigeria and if I don’t have much time I go to a neighboring country in aspect of marketing.
 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad