AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CODE ALPHA CODE ENTERTAINMENT
ON THE DE GREEN NATION PARTY SEASON 1
"My wife encourages me to party" -Alfaco Entertainment Boss, Orji
Sir can you tell us the secret or objectives behind DE-GREEN NATION PARTY SEASON 1?
It’s a big thing and it is also a small thing. De-green nation party is a concept I designed to help people in the entertainment business get up in a platform to be able to showcase themselves. For instance we have upcoming artist who have remain upcoming for the past five years because they have not been able to have platform to take them out. De-green nation thing the green there signifies earth we are eco friendly so we are not into things discriminating the atmosphere, destroying the ozone layer we are eco friendly we have the gap in between come and let’s work as a team and a big family. We are eco friendly keeping the environment clean and helping people. So the de gr
een nation is all a big concept to put people on a platform for them to showcase whatever they can do like artist, singers all talented people worldwide. We are not just looking at Nigeria but we are thinking of taking this to the next level bridging the divide and talking to other people to see how we can do more callable with Nigerians just to help them gather up and see what it’s like to be an artist or a gifted person. The plan behind is just to come together get people who have the idea, the talent, the skills, get them on the platform and shine that’s what the De- Green Nation is all about.
S o why are you starting this late?
Yea for a few reasons you know anything that is what doing is what doing well. I have had obstacles in the past when I plan and it doesn’t go well due to one issue or the other but I think the time is now because I have the feeling this is the right time to kick I have gotten my ground let me put my table up so that we can get up as well.
Putting all this together it involves a lot of finance; can you tell us who has been the back bone or the main financier behind this huge project?
It’s so funny talking about finance now because that is one of the major reasons why I didn’t come out before now you know in the industry we have a lot of people promising to sponsor. Promising to give something and for the past 13 years this company Alpha code Entertainment has been existing I have been pushing it alone. A few things I have done here and there a few people have brought money and other things to make it up but you know waiting for people to push to your business don’t really push your business so finally I had to go out on my own to see what I can raise as an individual and a few friends who believe in my dream come together and give me a few things too to put this up. So for finance it has been a bit difficult but I know with God all things are possible we are pushing it through.
How do you intend to organize this event monthly like heard and is it in a particular venue or you intend to be changing venues with time?
We have the list of so many venues we are looking at doing it every monthly like you said this is season 1 starting this August then season 2 comes up in September and we are looking at carrying it round from venue to venue so that it does not become monotonous and boring. We are looking at involving various things on it like games you know not just artist coming together even business men can participate also and use that as a means of networking, share their cards, meet people in the industry, get to learn and teach people as well so we can do so many things on one goal.
Can you shed more light on your entertainment company?
My entertainment is called Alpha code entertainment. My names are Stitche Orji and I am the CEO of the company they also call me uncle bad guy. Bad because you can see I am big and tall and bad is big and dangerous so we have been here for a very long time. The dream actually was to get out there is to show people how to do these things. In Nigeria we do entertainment and most people jump the gun from where they are they think if the drop an album today they think they can just become d banj or kanye west but they forget they have to pay their dues they have to grow and learn. Alpha code entertainment was designed to give people that knowledge in entertainment, to show case people as well promos, advert come under the umbrella of entertainment as well. We have raves coming up, parties we have even brand activation because Alpha code is a brand on his own. If you see our logo you will see it’s the Ace and when you talk about the Ace it means we have the Aces and nobody can be better than us. So that’s what we are out there for nobody is better than us.
How long have you started and how did you start the company itself?
We have been doing things underground. I started with my brothers been behind me helping me send mails, face book, pictures you know we pass by we see something nice we take a picture of it and find out what it is all about and try to let the world know what it is. I do not want to learn alone because if I read and keep it to myself then there is no reason for it in the first place. I read to get the information and pass it on so we carry people along and we have been doing this for a long time and I tell you it has not been easy. We started this abroad then came back to Nigeria and kept on and so we had a few people who liked what we were doing but they are looking to see our next steps. We have little steps, little feet but we take the bigger step. So they want to see where the next major one is going and I believe after season 1, season 2 we have a lot of people coming on board a lot of companies, a lot of sponsors and a lot of individuals who have attended the first one will like to say this is something I will like to come for every month end and meet some new people and do more business. So we just keep pushing it the way we can face book, twitter, blogs etc.
How did the name Alpha Code entertainment arrive?
The word Alpha to me signifies the beginning, so when we say have Alpha Code entertainment it is the code the basic code for entertainment. Alpha the beginning, Code is the basic of the entertainment. So when we say Alpha Code it is the beginning of entertainment the basic thing we need to know about entertainment and that is what it is.
Can you tell us about your person?
Okay like you already know my names are Stitche Orji aka uncle bad guy. Am a young guy I mean young at heart though not at my looks so am a young fun loving person who loves to give back to the people even if they don’t give back to me or not. Schooled and finished my schools here in Nigeria then jumped into business because I know I am gifted to do these things but I found out that I have something inside of me which has been crying out for exposure which is the show biz in me. So looking at myself as me I don’t see myself as going out to do this alone if I don’ t carry people along I can’t go this far. People taught me things to get up to this point so I ought to teach people too. I am a good team player, easy going married with a kid party a lot but I do the right thing. Another reason they call me uncle bad guy I don’t really take permission from people to do the right as long it doesn’t hurt the next man but if it remains right I don’t care how the next man feel I look at people and do it so people don’t dare they say this guy is bad u know using the word bad doesn’t mean it is actually that bad but it is just a phrase to represent something good and exclusive so these days they have turned it around but my bad doesn’t just signify that means big and dangerous. Dangerous not in the sense that I will fight or kill people but I know where my point of view and in the business I am a dangerous man because today am here tomorrow am toping chat and after that I will be with Oprah somewhere sitting down and sipping something.
Being a fun loving person how do you juggle your social life and your home?
I must tell you I am very thankful to God because I have a lovely wife who has made this very possible. She told me you are an entertainment person you don’t have to stay at home so get up go out there and do your thing. She calls me to tell me there is a party there go there, you have to go out by 10 what shirt do you want to wear, what color of shoe do you want to wear you must go there and even when I complain I am very tired to go out she picks up keys drive me there wait for me to do my thing. So I give thanks to my wife who has been my manager as we speak making things work for me and making sure that I hit the target which I believe I am going to.
Are you saying most of the time your wife motivates you to go out on events?
Not really but she makes out I do not lose out on anything, she makes sure she keeps me on the know. If she hears anything she calls me, she sends me a message on BBM, she sends me mails at times in a day my wife sends me up to 5 mails with different concepts of stuffs. So I will say my best partner in this business has been my wife because I will say if she hasn’t been there for me I would still be underground to get my head up. So far I thank God for giving me such wonderful woman always by my side to make sure I don’t miss the timing or I don’t miss the screen.
What are we expected to see from the first season?
Wow this first season is going to be filled with a lot of action. Action in the sense that I can’t give out like we going to have barbeque all the way, good food, ambient environment, a pool by the side you know we are going to have a little of everything for everybody most especially we going to have a very good D J for all those young cast who have these things in them let them come out and shine now. We don’t put a limit to how much people can come on board we just want the people who know they have the spirit and drive to come on board and show the world what you have in you. Alpha Code entertainment will help you get it done.
With the show Alpha code entertainment is staging out what do you intend to show the world?
You know entertainment is big it covers a lot of whole areas including movies, music, jokes, sport also so I am trying to pick the key figures or the basics of all these sectors I have called to bring them together. That is why I say we are not just getting people who can sing but people can also give jokes, talk poems, and do other stuffs. So it is just a center for everybody who has a talent to come together and what you can do best.
Basically is it for top stars or upcoming stars are inclusive?
Not really though we have some guest appearances in the house known artist but we are not concentrating on the known artist we are fully basing on the unknown to make them known. So on this platform the known ones will watch the unknown ones do their thing and if they have anything to teach them then so they will. We have a lot of all activities going on that day so I will just keep the rest in the bag for guest to unveil that day when they get there.

No comments:
Post a Comment